Inbound Marketing Manager
We are always looking for great people who bring value and fun to our team. We offer what you would expect from a company you want to work for: a flexible schedule, 3 weeks PTO to start, health benefits, bonuses, stock, 11 company holidays a year, a fun environment, and great customers!
If you are looking for a career, and not just another job, please read on…
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
Must be able to work virtually as well as collaborate with the team in the real world!
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Strategy and execution
- Fun and professional
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Some past experience in marketing preferred
- Dynamics CRM experience a plus
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Bonus skills: WordPress, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
This position can be either full-time or part-time with the goal of becoming full-time. We prefer someone located in San Diego or southern California but are looking for the right individual regardless of where they live in the US.
If you are interested in this important role in our organization, please send your resume to email@example.com
If you are a recruiter trying to pitch one of your clients, please don’t bother.